A. Jackson Information Technology has a small lab dedicated to testing the systems we recommend before they go to implementation. The IT lab currently consists of the following equipment:
- Two SUN SPARCstations and one SMP Sun Ultra. All running Solaris 8. These computers run Apache 1.3 web server; Sendmail 8 SMTP email; MySQL database server.
- One PC running Windows 2003 Server with a RAID array; SQLServer 2005; Internet Information Server 6; Exchange 2003.
- One dual processor RISC workstation. Running both RiscOS 3.70 and Windows XP concurrently.
- Several standard PCs running Windows XP Pro, and the relevant office application suites acting as network clients.
- Various networked printers connected via UTP configured to run at GBit Ethernet speeds.
- Cisco Ethernet Router using NAT to connect all network devices to the Internet.
- Security Dynamics network protection system: SecurID authentication token and ACE server / SecurSight software on Win2000 and Unix systems.
For information on Sun servers and Solaris.