Security, Auditing And Forensic Services
At A. Jackson Information Technology we provide a wide variety of consultancy relating to all aspects of data security. We have a proven track record through-out many Government departments for providing first rate security services, a summary of which is outlined below:
- Data Security Advice
- From developing file backup systems; document transfer policies; to protecting the access, content and physical security of the data.
- Security Policy Development
- Producing tailored security policies; training staff to minimise risks; ensuring compliance with UK law and any regulatory bodies (e.g. Computer Misuse Act; Data Protection Act; BS7799; ITSEC.)
- Enterprise Wide Security Enforcement
- Complete data integrity from backup devices; anti-virus protection; secure media storage; file and data encryption tools; secure e-commerce transaction systems to securing networked systems against internal and external abuse. we are well versed in security tolls such as PGP encryption; SSL implementations for web server and email; Security Dynamics ACE, SecurSight and SecurID products.
- Auditing Services
- We can provide auditing service for ensuring software licensing compliance; hardware inventories; systems and operations analysis.
- Forensic Services
- Discrete investigation into data fraud, systems abuse or security infringements. We have a proven track record for the efficacy of our evidence collection and expert witness programmes.
The following is a listing of current contracts:
- Department of Health, NHS Executive Trent.
- Network security consultancy.
- Trent Health Authority.
- Hardware and software license auditing project.
- Secure disposal of confidential data.
- Managed IT equipment inventory contract.
- Trent Region Community Health Councils.
- Security consultancy in relation to connecting sites to the NHSnet.
- Data security consultancy for handling and transmitting confidential information.