A. Jackson Information Technology can provide complete facilities management of technical support function down to trouble-shooting of individual problems.
- Increase system wide reliability.
- Improved computing operations efficiency.
Provision for remote telephone support; onsite on request or onsite help desk can be made.
- Short Contract Trouble Shooting
- Ad-hoc telephone or written support for technical queries.
- Managed Helpdesk
- Off-site telephone support for hardware problems, software application queries etc.
- On-site Support Services
- Trouble shooting technical problems onsite; hardware and software maintenance.
- Technical Support Facilities Management
- Fully managed helpdesk facilities with call escalation to onsite problems solving with reporting feedback to update staff training requirements.
The following is a short listing of contracts serviced by A. Jackson Information Technology:
- Age Concern Sheffield
- Providing contracted helpdesk and on-site support for 4 Local Information Sites connected via a WAN to their 150 user office network.
- Sheffield Out of School Network.
- Network and technical support for their office information system.
- Trent Regional Health Authority.
- Contract for facilities managed support and onsite helpdesk for 350 users.
- Trent Region Community Health Councils.
- For the last ten years we have been providing full IT support and maintenance services, funded by Southern Derbyshire Health Authority and Managed by NHS Executive Trent to the 14 Trent region Community Health Councils.
- Beachcroft Wansboroughs Solicitors
- Document management system support and maintenance.
- Westbourne Group
- Telecomms billing, management and marketing systems support.
- H2 Events Ltd
- Events management company. Office network support.
- Leadmill Ltd
- Night Club and promotions management company. Office network support.
- Consilient Consulting Ltd
- Managment consultancy. Provision of office network support.